What is the difference between vtech and none vtech in a
i need to know what kind of battery to get for my son's car. 2 Answers My husband isn't here so I don't know what kind of 12v battery to get for my son's 1997 honda civic ex 1.6 vtec. He started rambling off about cranking amps and things like that..is there anyone th...... I have a 2005 Civic and the drain plug on mine is 16mm, not 17mm. rckytop - 05/24/2015 Reply The washer is aluminum (crushed washer), not the drain plug (at least on my Civic 2001) and needs to be changed each time.
Complete Auto Transmissions for Honda Civic eBay
As said above, the 1.7 appears to be an interference engine. From what I can see from a quick look-see at the specs, the change out interval recommended is 110K/84 months. 60K if operated below -20 deg or above 110 deg ambient.... 2008-08-17 · the vtec valve cover only came on the 95 d16z6, but its interchangable with all the d 1.6s you might want to see if you have the right ecu too p2p would be the one for your case, your mototr could have the vtec, but if modded, the guys mightve changed stuff, its pointless anyways...
Honda Edix 1.7 vs Honda Civic 1.6 Japanese Talk
What engine oil is needed for a Honda Civic Turbo VTEC
How long can it take?
2004 honda civic 1.7 vtec overheating? Yahoo Answers
- Used 2002 Honda Civic Pricing For Sale Edmunds
- How can I tell if my 98 civic EX is a vtec? Yahoo Answers
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Fix Oil Leaks 2001 Honda Civic EX
- VTEC Wikipedia
How To Tell You Have Vtec Civic 1.7 L
The number in the engine code gives the approximate displacement of the engine. e.g. B18A would have an approximate displacement of 1.8L, H22A1 would have an approximate displacement of 2.2L. Some engines below were available in more than one market.
- VTEC (Variable Valve Timing & Lift Electronic Control) is a system developed by Honda which was said to improve the volumetric efficiency of a four-stroke internal combustion engine, resulting in higher performance at high RPM, and lower fuel consumption at low RPM.
- i have a 2002 honda civic and i like to go fast i want to know what i need to do to make it faster and what the best parts would be to do that? like most teenagers i dont have a hole lot of money but i have enough to do some thing to it wh i want to know what the best engine parts would be the best for it its a 1.7 liter 4 cylinder 4 door 2002
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic 1.7 L VTEC Engine 4 Cylinder Motor 126K OEM See more like this New Listing JDM 2001-2005 Honda Civic 1.7L EX D17A Engine SOHC Vtec D17A2 Pre-Owned